Rubberfuse TPO Sustainable Roofing Solutions
Rubberfuse TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) systems have been providing effective and durable roofing solutions for over three decades.
The first polypropylene-based TPO roofing system on the market in the UK, Rubberfuse membranes are produced using only carbon and hydrogen with no halogens or plasticisers. This prevents the release of substances hazardous to health both during the heat welding process and when installed on site.
Unlike PVC and other materials which contain plasticisers, Rubberfuse TPO roofing materials are not subject to performance deterioration over time.
Due to the quality of the composition make-up, Rubberfuse TPO waterproofing membranes guarantee outstanding physical and mechanical features in use, with long term resistance to atmospheric agents.
Rubberfuse TPO Features & Benefits
- Outstanding physical and mechanical performance
- Resistance to wear/extended operating life (BBA 40 year life expectancy)
- Ecologically sustainable; contains no harmful substances to leach into the environment, fully recyclable at end of life, all new product contains 10% recycled materials
- UK and worldwide certification BBA/FM/BRE/BroofT4
- Durable, lightweight and versatile thermoplastic roofing – compatible with any thermal insulation element
- High tensile strength, with high resistance to impact damage, also easy to patch repair if required
- Excellent aesthetics: available in a range of colourways
- Solar, Green Roof and Blue Roof Attenuation systems available
- Warranty programmes from 10 to 30 years available
*Installation must be approved and certified
by Rubberfuse Technical Team
Advantages of TPO
History of TPO Roofing Membrane
Rubberfuse was the first TPO system launched into the UK market three decades ago…
A Blue Roof system is a tanked flat roof, designed to facilitate the controlled storage and attenuation of water arising from storm events and heavy rainfall.
The challenges for the construction industry are diverse, and have seen the introduction of a diverse range of materials and methods to combat the effects, from water harvesting through to investment in green building technologies.
Rubberfuse ST (Standard) or RC (Reinforced) membranes can be used with inverted roof systems, now increasingly popular for new construction projects, where the waterproofing layer is installed over the structural deck rather than over the insulation.
Training and Warranty
Installation of Rubberfuse roof waterproofing systems is only carried out by trained and approved installers…