Rubberfuse single-ply membrane roof waterproofing systems are designed for use as waterproofing on flat roofs with limited access.
Rubberfuse provides a lightweight, high-performance solution resistant to all weather conditions.
Alongside the environmental benefits offered by Rubberfuse TPO roofing membranes, the lightweight single-ply roofing installation solutions provide the perfect match for modern construction projects, both new build and renovation.
- High performance, long lasting solutions
- Safe and sustainable in use – no volatile organic compounds
- Durable, resistant to weathering and climate
- Facilitates high speed installation
- Flexible and workable – excellent physical and chemical properties
- Fully integrated and warranted Solar PV solution available
- Ideal for use with photovoltaic installations
- Suitable for use on pitched roofs, zero falls, green roof and blue roof systems as well as limited access roofs
- (FR) version certified to Broof (t4) for the UK
- Standard thicknesses 1.2mm
- Standard colours Light Grey & Dark Grey but other colours available
- Other thicknesses and colours are available.