Rubberfuse single-ply membrane roof waterproofing systems are designed for use as waterproofing on flat roofs with limited access.
Rubberfuse provides a lightweight, high-performance solution resistant to all weather conditions.
Alongside the environmental benefits offered by Rubberfuse TPO roofing membranes, the lightweight single-ply roofing installation solutions provide the perfect match for modern construction projects, both new build and renovation.
- High performance, long lasting solutions
- Safe and sustainable in use – no volatile organic compounds
- Durable, resistant to weathering and climate
- Facilitates high speed installation
- Flexible and workable – excellent physical and chemical properties
- Fully integrated and warranted Solar PV solution available
- Ideal for use with photovoltaic installations
- Suitable for use on pitched roofs, zero falls, green roof and blue roof systems as well as limited access roofs
- (FR) version certified to Broof (t4) for the UK
- Standard thicknesses 1.2mm
- Standard colours Light Grey & Dark Grey but other colours available
- Other thicknesses and colours are available.
Rubberfuse TPO single ply membrane roof systems are installed by qualified professionals using safe and effective hot air seam welding methods combined with mechanical fastenings or adhesive bonding.