Rubberfuse ST (Standard) or RC (Reinforced) membranes can be used with inverted roof systems, now increasingly popular for new construction projects, where the waterproofing layer is installed over the structural deck rather than over the insulation.
Here, the Rubberfuse membrane is generally loose-laid directly to the substrate, with mechanical fixings only at the perimeter or where the direction of the membrane changes.
An approved external grade Phenolic or XPS insulation is used with some form of ballast to hold down the membrane and the insulation in position.
- Low life cycle costs
- Fast, economical and effective installation
- Quick and reliable method to achieve a watertight building envelope
- Minimal long term environmental impact
- No fastening or bonding so no thermal bridging issues
- (FR) version certified to Broof (t4) for the UK
- Standard thicknesses 1.2mm
- Standard colours Light Grey & Dark Grey
- Other thicknesses and colours are available