Rubberfuse ST (Standard) or RC (Reinforced) membranes are ideal for use with mechanically fixed systems.
Mechanically fastened TPO systems provide a fast, cost-effective and durable solution for a wide range of roofing applications.
Mechanical fixings and plates are used to secure the Rubberfuse membrane in the roll side and end laps. The adjoining membrane rolls cover the plates and fixings and are then heat welded.
A wind uplift calculation is required to determine the required roll width for corner and central locations and the required number of fixings. Rubberfuse ST and RC can be installed directly to plywood or approved foil-faced PIR insulation.
- Mechanically attached TPO systems are resistant to damage
- Mechanically fastened TPO systems are flexible enough to accommodate normal building movement over time
- System specifications are available to match any wind uplift calculation
- (FR) version certified to Broof (t4) for the UK
- Standard thicknesses 1.2mm
- Standard colours Light Grey & Dark Grey
- Other thicknesses and colours are available
The quality of fixings and fastenings plays an important role in the resilience of the finished product. We partner with EJOT UK the country’s leading provider of fastening solutions. EJOT specialises in Intelligent Fastening for Membrane Roofing Systems, fixing thermal insulation and waterproofing membranes to steel, plywood and concrete decks.
EJOT UK also provides Rubberfuse UK installers with technical support to ensure correct specification from planning through to purchase and installation.
- High specification products manufactured using high-grade plastic material
- Smart telescope design for resistance to imposed loads
- Minimises cold bridging
- Broad range of accessories to aid installation