Our Rubberfuse FB (Fleece Back TPO) membrane is used with either roller-applied or spray-applied adhesives which are applied directly to the substrate, timber or approved tissue-faced PIR insulation, creating a strong bond.
Aesthetics are an important consideration for construction projects in the UK. Rubberfuse Fully Adhered Fleece Back TPO roof systems provide an excellent finished aesthetic for the building envelope.
Rubberfuse spray-applied adhesives are quick to apply, resulting in increased ease of installation and reduced material wastage.
- (FR) version certified to Broof (t4) for the UK
- Standard thicknesses 1.2mm
- Standard colours Light Grey & Dark Grey
- Other thicknesses and colours are available
We partner with QDEK developers and manufacturers of a range of adhesive systems designed to make flat roofing faster, easier and more effective in all conditions. Their innovative range of spray adhesives is engineered to bond flat roof membranes quickly and successfully.
- Purpose-designed spray adhesive systems developed specifically for roofing applications
- Rapid drying properties, tacking off in less than two minutes
- Smart adhesives performing exceptionally well in cold weather
Rubberfuse fleece back TPO roofing membranes are extremely strong and durable with advanced levels of dimensional stability. They are easy to install and offer excellent UV resistance.